1) WHAT is Dinar & Dirham
1 Dinar – 4.25gram of GOLD coin
1 Dirham = 2.9gam of SILVER coin
*Value based on current WORLD GOLD & SILVER price
2) WHY should buy
– The Dollar & currencies ALL over the world is depreciating every day
– Investment other than properties & land is gold & silver
3) WHERE to get
– Bazaar Dinar Dirham : Every week at Masjid Saidina Umar Al-Khattab, Jalan Setia Budi, Bukit Damansara, 50490 Kuala Lumpur ( http://www.dinardirham.org/ )
– (Malaysia) Kelantan Dinar www.dinarkel.com
– Public dinar www.publicdinar.com
– Wakala Nusantara (Indonesia www.wakalanusantara.com
-Any Waqala (representative) selling dinar & dirham (Google yourself)
4) WHEN to buy
Gold & silver price keeps increasing by day, if the price goes down, it will only drop around a few Ringgit/Dollar before it goes up again alongside the world gold & silver price
In 2000, 1 dinar = RM130
11 Years later
In 2011, 1 Dinar = RM655 …NOW …RM696 (Updated price on 11 May 2011)
Less than 10 years later, 1 Dinar = RM1000++ ..???
5) WHO should buy
ANYONE regardless race or religion since dinar & dirham is made of gold (dinar) & silver (dirham) coin
6) HOW to use
– Savings as asets/investment
– Mahar :
“According to Imam Malik, the minimum amount of mahr is three Silver Dirhams equivalent to 1/4 Gold Dinar. That madhhab (sect) based that comparison to their own criteria for theft. The minimum amount for the punishment of theft is one dinar gold coin; mahr was compared to that. One dinar gold coin equaled to ten dirhams silver money. ”
“Abu Hanifah had come to a similar conclusion before him. For he compared the dowry with the cutting of the hand. In his system, the hand cannot be cut, except in a dinar or twelve dirhams and according to him there is no dowry below that” (Qurtubi)
*instead of using Ringit/Dollar that depreciates its value by day, use gold dinar where you can keep the gold but the value increases every day for your savings in the future
* exclusive & uniqueness in your wedding, M.Nasir married Marlia Musa at 13 dinar in the year 2000’s
* less questions by the people about how much you ‘value’ , instead your value is worth of gold!
* mahr are usually to be kept, so if you keep your gold dinar instead of paper money , you have more value!
After all its MAS Kahwin
* zakat should be paid by ‘AYN’ (solid goods that people use such as gold,silver,rice etc) and NOT
DAYN (promise note @ paper money)
* For each 20 dinar/year , you must pay 1/2 dinar as your Zakat
* For each 200dirham/year, you must pay 5 Dirham as your Zakat
– Exchange/Buy & sell: Public Dinar Buys & Sells Gold dinar, buy at a low price & sell back when the price is up again
* Those who buy’s RM20,000 worth of gold/ginar are encourage to become their dealer rather than just buy for your own savings, you’ll get commission for each dinar you sell, refer their website for more info.
*Avoid selling aw Pawn shop, you loose 16% of its value, instead sell to Public Gold – 6% value lost, or Ar Rahnu.
*Better yet, sell to other people who might be interested or buy your daily groceries at the Bazaar Dinar Dirham as currency exchange.
Koperasi Al Munawarrah Kedah Berhad, RM5000 worth of Dinar Dirham, 2% Komisyen , for more info contact www.dinar2dirham.com
7) WHERE to keep
Those who have a lot of dinar & dirham can save at the nearest safe deposit such as public bank, (RM120/year)